Perhaps not to be is to be without your being
Saturday, June 18, 2011
  Dinner dating deliciousness

I often whine, albeit internally, that there is just nothing to do in this town.  I long for museums, countless coffee shops, chaotic traffic and creativity.  I'm sure there is enough of that here in Florida; I'm often to self involved to see it.  Sometimes though, the simplest evenings can be the sweetest. 

Take tonight.  Dinner at Cyprus.  Five different types of cheeses hit my taste buds and slipped softly to my thighs, but oh the Yum.  Succulent scallops in a thyme bearnaise.  Banana pudding chocolate ice cream, heavenly.  And my rosebud Bass loafers. 

Unfortunately the picture is blurry, but this is how I dressed for date night.  Usually I am in running tights and t-shirts for work, so I jump at the opportunity to dress up.  At a very basic level, I LOVE clothes.  The intensity of my love deserves the caps. If I could, I'd wear one of my vintage dresses every day.  But since I'm teaching yoga or changing dirty diapers for most of the day, the chance to enjoy the gorgeous frocks in my closet (alright lets be honest, multiple closets) rarely arises.  My Rachel Antonoff  for Bass shoes, well it's true love. As was the delicious date with my dashing dude. 

x, e

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
A love letter to you; A love letter to myself

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
June 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]